QC30 tooling

As I no longer have my Interact I have a quantity of QC30 tooling available if anyone is in need. There are 44 pieces including several Jacobs chuck adaptors, a couple of 'Tenthset' boring heads, a brand new QC30 to 'Easychange' adaptor, and loads of DA collet holders (DA200 x 17, DA180 x 7) and some Acramill collet holders.

email me (despam first) if interested as I have photos and a list.

I'm looking for a similar collection of CAT40 tooling with 16mm stud threads if anyone has any for swapsies.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

John S

Well don't know what happened there pressed reply and got your message was successfull ?

Anyway can you handle INT series or does the stub get in the way?

I have a few pieces of DA stuff here I'm not interested in as I have standardised on ER32, Free for collection.

Reply to
John S

tooling

message

Thanks but no unfortunately the stub does get in the way, and the collar needs the CAT thickness for the tool changer not to go whack and cost lots of money !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

In which case I'll keep lobbing them at next doors cat.....................

John S.

Reply to
John S

I've also gone to ER32. Still have an Acramil set as a second string though just in case.....

The stub doesn't get in the way but I have to machine down the register diameter to fit the Maho's odd German standard

Charles

Reply to
wells_hall

send me some pics Andrew, i have a bridgeport head that takes that stuff

i have all the da180 collets..so dont need them from you

also have all the collet chucks ..so dont need them from you

it's the other stuff I'm interested in.

email is

aboard_epsilon at yahoo.com

all the best.markj

Reply to
mark

several

brand

All the QC30 tooling is now spoken for - sorry to disappoint some.

Regards,

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Is anything still available Andrew? ... just on the off chance Regards Roy

Reply to
Roy Kew

By heck this is an echo from the past! No sorry they are all long gone to a good home.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

replying to Andrew Mawson , Roy wrote: Well, I knew it was a long shot but thanks for taking the time to respond.

All the best Roy

Reply to
Roy