QC30 tooling

As I no longer have my Interact I have a quantity of QC30 tooling available if anyone is in need. There are 44 pieces including several
Jacobs chuck adaptors, a couple of 'Tenthset' boring heads, a brand new QC30 to 'Easychange' adaptor, and loads of DA collet holders (DA200 x 17, DA180 x 7) and some Acramill collet holders.
email me (despam first) if interested as I have photos and a list.
I'm looking for a similar collection of CAT40 tooling with 16mm stud threads if anyone has any for swapsies.
AWEM
On 29 May, 13:08, "Andrew Mawson"

Well don't know what happened there pressed reply and got your message was successfull ?
Anyway can you handle INT series or does the stub get in the way?
I have a few pieces of DA stuff here I'm not interested in as I have standardised on ER32, Free for collection.

tooling
several
brand
list.
stud
message
Thanks but no unfortunately the stub does get in the way, and the collar needs the CAT thickness for the tool changer not to go whack and cost lots of money !
AWEM
On 29 May, 16:25, "Andrew Mawson"

In which case I'll keep lobbing them at next doors cat.....................
John S.

I've also gone to ER32. Still have an Acramil set as a second string though just in case.....
The stub doesn't get in the way but I have to machine down the register diameter to fit the Maho's odd German standard
Charles
On 29 May, 13:08, "Andrew Mawson"

send me some pics Andrew, i have a bridgeport head that takes that stuff
i have all the da180 collets..so dont need them from you
also have all the collet chucks ..so dont need them from you
it's the other stuff I'm interested in.
email is
aboard_epsilon at yahoo.com
all the best.markj

several
brand
stud
All the QC30 tooling is now spoken for - sorry to disappoint some.
Regards,
AWEM
replying to Andrew Mawson, Roy Kew wrote:

Is anything still available Andrew? ... just on the off chance Regards Roy
"Roy Kew" wrote in message

By heck this is an echo from the past! No sorry they are all long gone to a good home.
AWEM
replying to Andrew Mawson , Roy wrote: Well, I knew it was a long shot but thanks for taking the time to respond.
All the best Roy