Anyone have any BT30 collet holders they're trying to get rid of?

We just got the right angle head for our machine, and looking to get a few BT30 holders for it. Collet holders for the most part, but if the
price is right we could take anything. I also still have a box slap full of 45 taper tooling if anyone is looking.
http://picasaweb.google.com/KortJester/Work#5517854042205261922

Try here:
http://www.maritool.com/Tool-Holders-BT-30-ER-Collet-Chucks/c23_33_35/index.html
I've had a good experience, and so have a lot of other people.
Cross-Slide wrote:

http://www.maritool.com/Tool-Holders-BT-30-ER-Collet-Chucks/c23_33_35/index.html
I second cross-slide. Mari Tool has very good quality at very good prices.
--

Regards,
Steve Saling
On 9/17/2010 1:09 PM, Garlicdude wrote:

Yep yep.. thats where we got the holder for a facemill.. I was just checking if there was anyone sitting on some that they no longer needed.