Looking For Tooling Supplier

I've got a customer in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada...
They would like to buy a HSS or coated tool capable of drilling 8mm, 10mm
and 15mm in closely spaced "steps" on the drill.
Anyone know a good source for such custom tooling? Round shank tooling with a 0.750" or smaller shank please... If it matters.
Volume is low to medium on this special, simple tool.
V8013-R
Add pictures here
✖
Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Joe, Try these guys:
http://www.destinytool.com/downloads/SPECIALTOOLForm.pdf
Scroll down to page 3
Best, Steve
--

Regards,
Steve Saling

I'll take a look as soon as Verizon decides that internet access should be part of what I'm provided again... (temporary outage of outgoing e-mail and internet but newsgroups work?!?)
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
Joe AutoDrill wrote:

I had something similar happen on each of three trips to Iraq. My mail client was blocked but the bone heads allowed usenet access unmolested. Rather than go through a lot of crap, I had the exchanges I needed with guys in the states using a low traffic news group. You can probably still Google the posts. We were using one of the Britney Spears groups. The guys from Fluor that I was with on the first trip over were laughing their asses off.
--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com

are you suggesting al-queda could be planning the next attack on a brittany spears forum ?
Add pictures here
✖

10mm
with