Looking For Tooling Supplier

I've got a customer in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada...

They would like to buy a HSS or coated tool capable of drilling 8mm, 10mm and 15mm in closely spaced "steps" on the drill.

Anyone know a good source for such custom tooling? Round shank tooling with a 0.750" or smaller shank please... If it matters.

Volume is low to medium on this special, simple tool.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R

** Posted from

**

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Joe, Try these guys:

Scroll down to page 3

Best, Steve

Reply to
Garlicdude

I'll take a look as soon as Verizon decides that internet access should be part of what I'm provided again... (temporary outage of outgoing e-mail and internet but newsgroups work?!?)

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

I had something similar happen on each of three trips to Iraq. My mail client was blocked but the bone heads allowed usenet access unmolested. Rather than go through a lot of crap, I had the exchanges I needed with guys in the states using a low traffic news group. You can probably still Google the posts. We were using one of the Britney Spears groups. The guys from Fluor that I was with on the first trip over were laughing their asses off.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

GOD

are you suggesting al-queda could be planning the next attack on a brittany spears forum ?

Reply to
raamman