Mazak training

This just popped up in my inbox and may be of help to our money players and wannabes.

------------ Mazak Training Debuts at IMTS Next Week! Tooling U is proud to announce that it will be debuting brand new Mazak content at the 2008 International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago, IL. Be sure to stop by booth B-1006 to demo the new Mazak content. You will have the opportunity to discover how Tooling U can increase your company's productivity while discussing training solutions with our client executives. Tooling U has partnered with Mazak to develop control-specific classes for Mazak CNC machines. These classes will describe the specific step-by-step instructions necessary for the basic operation of CNC machine tools.

We plan to teach operators how to power up, home the machine, enter offsets, activate and execute programs, add programs from various storage methods and other similar tasks. Similar to other Tooling U CNC content, there will be two lines of classes for the mill and lathe.

--------------- for complete announcement click on

F. George McDuffee