Hands-On PLC Training Workshop

It is a well known fact that most equipment reliability is directly
related to human intervention. Downtime, damage, and safety issues can
be avoided with proper Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Training.
By proper, I am referring to training that not only covers the 'how
to', but also covers safety and reliability, while providing
recommendations for standard operating procedures.
If you would like to learn how to reduce downtime thru PLC training, we
have a seminar August 17-19, 2005. (3 seats left, so hurry)
You will get hands on training with the lap top using RS Logix and you
pick the PLC5, or a SLC500 or a Micrologix PLC. You have the
opportunity to work up to writing your own small program on day 3.
Please see ...
more information.
Please note, these workshops are based on the same on-site training
delivered which has qualified under the Federal Program - Workforce
Investment Act of 1998 and most state reimbursement programs. We have
trained Fortune 500 companies and government organizations utilizing
this same course. This course qualifies for CEU and attendees receive a
certificate. Also a software simulation CD is provided so you can
practice what you learn. We have not increased our prices for over 7
years.
We are talking world class training.
Thank you for your consideration
Reply to