Compatibilty between siemens type qpf breaker and Cutler hammer type br

I would like to know if a qpf siemens breaker could replace in a Cutler Hammer cpm240 load center? Thank you

Reply to
Zarf

Not sure what country your from. I used to work for CH and I have never heard of a CPM load center in the USA.

Your QPF Seimans is a Canadian version of the US QF series.

Replacing breakers with non listed and labeled equipment can create problems. I do know that some manufacture make listed and labeled breakers for other manufactures panels.

Sorry I do not know the answer to your question.

Reply to
SQLit