Argo compressors

Awl--
Got one -- sorta. 5 hp, 60-80 gal tank. Single stage, I believe.
Are they good? On par with Quincy, KellogAmerican? Or more like Speedaire
et al? In between?
It needs a little work, but it seems in basically good condition, relatively quiet, quite hefty.
--
DT

I picked up a compressor that had an Argo serial number tag. After researching, I discovered it was a Quincy. Its been a while, but iirc Argo was a compressor service company that was merged into another company.
Ken