Tooling help

Okay - I need a really simple bit of tooling and was wondering if someone could either help me or point me in the right direction. I have some pressed fittings that I need to put into some sheet using a toggle press i have. I need a 'punch head' and a 'base die'.

The punch head is just a bit of rod about 16mm dia and say 50mm long.

The base die is a square plate about 20mm thick and say 50mm x 50mm with an offset hole of 4.22mm in it.

I'm not sure of the material but I would guess something like stainless?

I would be willing to pay but am on a budget with this.

Thanks,

James

Reply to
James

Why not a quick Yellow Pages to find your local metal stockist? From what you describe they could probably supply you with offcuts, and, if the "offset hole" (not sure what that means) is not too demanding, it's not unusual for such metal suppliers to do that for you out of the kindness of their hearts.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean