hinge clamp

I'm looking for a couple hinge clamps from the UK - any ideas as I can't seem to find anyone that carries them.

They are the same as those used in the silk/screen printing jigs.

Thanks,

James

Perhaps you mean toggle clamps?

See here:

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Not quite - but close.

They are a horizontal/right angle hinge on one side and a small clamp or vice on the other. They are designed to allow you to hold a frame close to a table and adjust the position of the fame.

Any other ideas?

Reply to
James

I'm not quite certain what you are looking for... ( post a pointer to a picture for the group ? ) .

Browsing

might throw up what you want.

Reply to
Jonathan Barnes