Pet project need a simple hinge

Hello Group As I'm a newbie and need the practice I've took on a pet project to model a offset smoke cooker

See

So far I've taken a 18" dia steel pipe cut a 1/4 section out for use as a lid. Does anyone have any cool ideas for a hinge that a amateur can make (in his garage) or easily get? Thanks in advance Frank

Reply to
FrankW

You can buy Piano Hinge by the foot at ACE hardware, plus just about any other type of hinge. another thing we commonly do is use pipe cut a section of pipe for both sides weld a pin in one side and you have a hinge, that is if you have a welder in your garage of course.

Corey

Reply to
CS