Need Simple Help

I'm looking for a way to turn my refrigerator on in my car.

What I would like to do is take a simple battery powered timer/alarm and wire it up to a switch, so that when the alarm goes off the switch turns on and the power to the refrigerator; cooling my refreshments before I get to my car each afternoon and leaving plenty of power to start my car. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Scott

SQLit

Reply to
Scott

It is an Jazz portable 300c, air compressor, light, jumper cables, and a 300watt inverter. I use it a lot on construction sites. Some places getting a cord to use is an act of god... I use the 300 watt power supply to power up electronic devices. At lunch I plug it back into the trucks 12v system and let it charge up. Bought my on QVC. about 100 bucks. They had a 600 watt one but it is to heavy to lug about for me.

Reply to
SQLit