Imagecraft C compiler for 68HC11

I am looking for Imagecraft C compiler for 68HC11 windows version. Where can I get it? Please help. I saw one for $239. I need something cheaper. Thanks

Hi
I am no expert, but I just ordered a used HandyBoard for USD $100 (bargain), and it can use the freeware Interactive C (an interpreter I think, rather than a compiler). There is heaps of example code out there on the 'net.
http://www.botball.org/ic/index.html
A commercial version is available for only USD$35:
http://www.newtonlabs.com/ic /
A freeware version of the early Imagecraft compiler (and a free IDE):
http://diwww.epfl.ch/lami/smileng /
Dunfield has a good reputation, one of my teachers uses it:
http://www.dunfield.com/products/dks.htm
I spent abot 20 mins after doing a Google search. If you spend some time you are sure to find stuff
There might also be a gcc (free) port too...
Cheers
|-]
Dale

Yes there is a gcc set of tools: