Good place to purchace terminal blocks and PCB

Hi Alan,

We have different packages for samll order starting from 39.9$! See

The PCB is of high quality and it wil be finished with silkscreen, solder masks and perimeter rounded to shape.

You may also wish to check our "further saving program" by

we are in Ontario

Ahlo

Good place to purchace terminal blocks and PCB

Newsgroup: comp.robotics.misc Da: "Alan P" Data: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 20:10:40 -0500 Locale: Dom 18 Set 2005 02:10 Oggetto: Good place to purchace terminal blocks and PCB

I am looking for a good place to purchase PCB mount terminal blocks in a quantity of around 40 or 50. It seems everywhere I look the price is exorbitant! I will be needing ones with between 6 and 30 positions. I am also looking for a company that has decent rates for small volume runs of PCB's I will only want about 30 or 40.

I am looking for something like the type shown on this page "MSD Series

2.54mm Centers" shown in the top left of the page.

If anyone has dealt with someone that has something like this at a decent price I would love to hear from you. A Canadian company would be great (or a company that has decent shipping rates to Canada).

thanks in advance,

Alan

Reply to
Ahlo