Imagecraft C compiler v5

I have Imagecraft C compiler v5 for 68HC11 but I don't think it is compatible with windows xp. A dialog box keeps popping up and says 16 bit
MS-DOS subsystem with an error message. Please help. Can I somehow upgrade it. Thanks
W Herman wrote:

Yes you could. Why don't you email us info AT imagecraft.com for details.
--
// richard
http://www.imagecraft.com