Good place to purchace terminal blocks and PCB

I am looking for a good place to purchase PCB mount terminal blocks in a quantity of around 40 or 50. It seems everywhere I look the price is
exorbitant! I will be needing ones with between 6 and 30 positions. I am also looking for a company that has decent rates for small volume runs of PCB's I will only want about 30 or 40.
I am looking for something like the type shown on this page "MSD Series 2.54mm Centers" shown in the top left of the page. http://www.blockmaster.com/stdprodguide.htm
If anyone has dealt with someone that has something like this at a decent price I would love to hear from you. A Canadian company would be great (or a company that has decent shipping rates to Canada).
thanks in advance,
Alan
I get mine at Newark Electronics or ebay. It's hard to find the ones you want on ebay, but when someone has them, there's a good deal to be had.
http://www.newarkinone.com /
BRW
On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 20:10:40 -0500, "Alan P"

Thanks
Try Allied Electronics at www.alliedelec.com
They also have a branch in Ontario, Canada. 1155 LOLA ST UNIT #6 OTTAWA, ON K1K-4C1 Phone: (613) 228-1964