ATTN: blueeyedpop

Hi Mike,
I got your first email which I replied to immediately. I've now received another email which makes me think you have not received my reply.
Ok, I'm receiving emails from you - so send me another with an alternate email address where you can be reached or whitelist me with your spam filters so that my replies get through :-)
Regards Sergio Masci
http://www.xcprod.com/titan/XCSB - optimising PIC compiler FREE for personal non-commercial use
.