PIC Servocontroller?

I have build this controller: http://www.digitalnemesis.com/ash/projects/picservo/article.htm
Why this controller? because with this one i can controll 4 RC servos and 4
outputs.
But this controller is SH*T
first the communication don't works alright. after a couple minuts the controllor don't works anymore and need to reset.
also the 4 outputs are SH*T... if I move a servo the outputs goes off/on too..
and i can't change the source to turn de servo for 180 degrees, it works only 90 degrees. (I have this servo controller too : http://www.lynxmotion.com/Product.aspx?productIDT&CategoryIDR and by this controlle you can choose with a jumper between 90 or 180 degrees)
So 'm searcing for a other Servo controller, for 4 servo's and with 4 outputs....
Don't have to be a 16F84, maybe is a 16F628 better?
Is there maybe somebody with a source? or is there somebody thats want me help to write it?
(sorry for the bad english!...)
Bye Arjan Swets
www.arjan-swets.com
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:30:37 +0200, "Arjan Swets"

Below is a servo control chip setup I put together for a webcam pan/tilt gizmo that works reasonably well and is fairly cheap.
http://www.geocities.com/zoomkat/ezservo.htm

4
Hi Arjen,
Have a look at the XCSB servo library. You can download a fully functioning LITE version of the library that is restricted to 4 servos and will run on a 16f628, 16f876 and 16f88. You can download the LITE version of the XCSB compiler (which is free for non-commercial personal use) and build your own servo controller. If you need to change the servo library, you can buy a copy of the STANDARD servo library which allows up to 32 servos to be controlled concurrently and comes with the source code.
Have a look at http://xcprod.com/titan/XCSB/CONTRIB for a demo circuit and ready to run hex executable using the XCSB servo library
Regards Sergio Masci
http://www.xcprod.com/titan/XCSB - optimising PIC compiler

Arjan, there several other multi-channel servo controllers around, one of which is mine, and which I believe will do everything you're after, and more ....
http://www.oricomtech.com/mscc20.htm
- dan michaels ==================
Arjan Swets wrote:

Try this place: http://www.kronosrobotics.com/
Their Servo Coprocessor is easy to build and controls up to 9 servos.
A great bargain for under $20 -- D. Jay Newman