F1 Board and Imagecraft V5

Hi,
Is anyone using the imagecraft c compiler for the F1 Board ?
I remember that I had to modify Peter dunster's library to get it to work. I
have just set it up on another computer and I have forgotten what the hack
was. The software appears to compile, begins to run, but then crashes.
I have set code to 0x2000 and data to 0x7000 etc.
Any help would be appreciated.
Joe Cronin
Reply to
Joe Cronin