info on QTRONIX wheelchair motor controller?

I just purchased a Quickie G-424 wheelchair with the intent of dabbling in robotics with it. I lucked out (I think.) and got
one with the optional "remote joystick." From the looks of it, that means that the joystick communicates digitally with the remote motor controller.
According to the manual, the 6 pin interface has battery positive and negative (large gauge), speed limit (analog?), on/off, JSPAOT and J BUSS. I assume the last two are the interesting ones.
I haven't located information on the QTRONIX protocol. Any pointers?
Thank you.
--kyler
Tue, 18 Nov 2003, Kyler Laird posted:

Google for Burgerman's website. He's done quite a bit with the earlier P&G controller, which I think may be similar. He's built a remote control ROV lately, so maybe you could swap a few notes with him?
--

Disability is an external influence!