Looking for wheelchair parts

I know that this isn't a wheelchair NG but I see that some of you use wheelchair parts for your projects. I am in need of a part for my son's wheelchair. My son uses the Quickie Z-500 model with a Qtronix Joystick controller. What I need is: Sunrise Medical part # 139138 and is described as: CONTROL CABLE SLIM LONG. This is the cable that connects from the CONTROLLER PILOT to the JOYSTICK HANDLE. Does anybody here have one that they would be willing to sell me?

Respectfully,

PR

Reply to
Lydokane