Lego Spirit Rover

Lego says they will be selling their version of the Spirit Rover soon. Anyone know how much, features, where we can get one, when?

Tom

--

Reply to
Thomas D. Ireland

I bought one from the LEGO online shop some months ago. Kit no 7471, 69.99 GBP. It's about 40 cm long with lot's of moving features. It even folds up for flight like the original. Not a perfect model, but pretty good.

Bill Marshall

Reply to
Bill Marshall

Thanks Bill, sorry, I should have looked.

Tom

Bill Marshall ( snipped-for-privacy@wgmarshall.freeserve.co.uk) wrote: : Thomas D. Ireland wrote: : > Lego says they will be selling their version of the Spirit Rover soon. : > Anyone know how much, features, where we can get one, when? : >

: > Tom