IR-Soccer-Ball

Hello,

does anybody know where to purchase an IR-soccer-ball (the kind being used at the RoboCup-Junior contest, like on

? I already know wiltronics.com.au, acroname.com and EK Japan sell this ball, but are there alternatives?

Thanks for your help, Niko

Reply to
Niko Sünderhauf

As far as I know those are the only manufacturers of the ball. Commotion at

sell the Australian ball in the UK. The RealRobots Cybot is to get a football capability in the coming months, although not to RoboCup Junior rules. However the ball that will be provided looks like it could be used in this competition.

Bill Marshall

Reply to
Bill Marshall