KALMAN FILTER - model

Hi! I've already write a post for the tuning of the calman filter,but maybe the problem in my program was another one...maybe the model was wrong.

This's the problem:

A robot is moving on a white plane,looked by a camera. I send to the robot the command for speed and angolar speed. I come back from the image to the robot's coordinates on the plane by the adge detection and the homography.

So,all I know is:

-the coordinates X and Y on the plane of the robot (misurated)

-the speed of the robot

-the angolar speed of the robot

Anybody can suggest me a discrete model for kalman filter of this situation? (matrix A,B,C,D)

Anybody has already studied this problem? Anybody have got matlab file on this problem?

Thanks

Luca

Reply to
Giovanna