standards for robots workstation

hi There! I´m working in a non profit faculty research. I need some help with robotics information I looking for standards about robotics, specially:safe, robot's workzone, hazards and hazardous locations. If somebody could help me, I will appreciate. Thanks. Paulo C.Damazo -

snipped-for-privacy@fatea.br

Reply to
Paulo

hi There! I´m working in a non profit faculty research. I need some help with robotics information I looking for standards about robotics, specially:safe, robot's workzone, hazards and hazardous locations. If somebody could help me, I will appreciate. Thanks. Paulo C.Damazo -

snipped-for-privacy@fatea.br

Reply to
Paulo

Reply to
doug

Hi, Try getting hold of these documents: International Standard: ISO 10128, 1992 European Directive: CEE 89-392 French Standard: NF EN 775, 1993

Reply to
Kobra

Here in the USA robotic workcell construction is generally governed by American National Standards Institute / Robotics Industries Association stand ANSI/RIA R15.06-1999.

You can get some info here:

Moe & the Boys

Reply to
Moe_Larry_Curly