standards for robots workstation

hi There! Im working in a non profit faculty research. I need some help with robotics information I looking for standards about robotics, specially:safe, robot's
workzone, hazards and hazardous locations. If somebody could help me, I will appreciate. Thanks. Paulo C.Damazo - www.fatea.br snipped-for-privacy@fatea.br
hi There! Im working in a non profit faculty research. I need some help with robotics information I looking for standards about robotics, specially:safe, robot's workzone, hazards and hazardous locations. If somebody could help me, I will appreciate. Thanks. Paulo C.Damazo - www.fatea.br snipped-for-privacy@fatea.br
http://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owasrch.new_search_results?p_text=robots&p_title=&in_clause ='FULL_SITE'&p_status=CURRENT&p_category=&p_logger=1
Hi, Try getting hold of these documents: International Standard: ISO 10128, 1992 European Directive: CEE 89-392 French Standard: NF EN 775, 1993
Here in the USA robotic workcell construction is generally governed by American National Standards Institute / Robotics Industries Association stand ANSI/RIA R15.06-1999.
You can get some info here:
http://www.roboticsonline.com/public/articles/index.cfm?cat 3
Moe & the Boys