Kinematic Analysis Tool/Demo tutorials for industrial robots

I am a Mechanical Engineering Graduate Student from the University of Texas at Arlington. I had developed for kinematc analysis of industrial robots. I have put that for free download and evaluation.

This tool is very easy to use and can perform the following tasks:

1)generating a 3-d model of the workspace 2)generating a 3-d model of the velocity space 3)mapping the velocity of the manipulator onto the workspace 4)generating a 3-d model of the velocity-space 5)solve inverse kinematics problems 6)trajectory planning 7)Real Time visualization of the robot

This tool is available for free download at this site

is at
will post the manual in Pdf format shortly :)

Please feel free to use this tool and mail me any comments/suggestions or report bugs in this application to krak snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
mcoond