Kinematic Analysis Tool/Demo tutorials for industrial robots

I am a Mechanical Engineering Graduate Student from the University of Texas at Arlington. I had developed for kinematc analysis of
industrial robots. I have put that for free download and evaluation.
This tool is very easy to use and can perform the following tasks:
1)generating a 3-d model of the workspace 2)generating a 3-d model of the velocity space 3)mapping the velocity of the manipulator onto the workspace 4)generating a 3-d model of the velocity-space 5)solve inverse kinematics problems 6)trajectory planning 7)Real Time visualization of the robot
This tool is available for free download at this site http://omega.uta.edu/~mvn6491/Robokine.html . Demo/Tutorial is at http://omega.uta.edu/~mvn6491/demo.html I will post the manual in Pdf format shortly :)
Please feel free to use this tool and mail me any comments/suggestions or report bugs in this application to krak snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com