New Tool to analyze industrial robots

i am a mechanical engineering graduate student from the university of texas at arlington. i have developed a new software application
ROBOKINE for kinematc analysis of industrial robots.
this tool can do the following tasks:
1)generating a 3-d model of the workspace 2)generating a 3-d model of the velocity space 3)mapping the velocity of the manipulator onto the workspace 4)generating a 3-d model of the velocity-space 5)solve inverse kinematics problems 6)trajectory planning
This tool is available for free download at this site. http://omega.uta.edu/~mvn6491/Robokine.html please feel free to use this tool and mail me any comments/suggestions or report bugs in this application.
Does it do robots with closed chains?
This was my master's thesis product.i should not disclose this fact. but thats what i am currently working on towards my Phd, a combination of both open and close chain system design :)

i am still working on the user manual which i should have provided along with some kind of tutorials as i know its difficult to navigate with this software. i will try to post this as soon as possible :)
mcoond wrote:

Good.. that's what's missing in most robot modeling tools. Good luck :)