New tool

G'day fellers. Just thought I'd give all you guys that love neat new
Locksmithing tools a 'heads up' about a new plug spinner that I have
recently purchased. This really is the best plug spinner I have seen & used.
It will certainly be the last plug spinner I ever buy, as it's built like a
brick sh*thouse, and works like a charm every time. Check out the link
below. Cheers all.
Steve Paris
Hello Steve. We have used the Rytan Plug Spinner RY-57 for years..
ROD&Store_Code=PLT&Product_Code=723-0057&Categor y_Code=PCK
has a length of 118 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters:
'day
Reply to
Key
G'day Doug. Yes I also have a couple of Rytan spinners, but I have to admit, I'm a sucker for new and unusual L.S. tools, and last month when the Locksmith Supply rep was on his annual sales pilgrimage from the big smoke to the wild and untamed tropical north, I just had to have some of the goodies in his sales box. Funny, I have always wondered why no one had ever made a decent plug spinner with a strong 'coil' spring, instead of using that 'putzy' flat steel spring used in most of the other spinners.
Reply to
Steve Paris
A1 has had a coil spring plug spinner they have been making for years.
I always found that since the spinner did not reside in my pocket every time I needed it I was parked around the corner and on the third story. I usually just stuffed a long handle tension wrench into the keyway and then gave it a little twist while holding the plug with a small screwdriver. Yank the screwdriver and the plug spins.
Nothing fancy to buy, nothing to fish around for in the tool box.
Reply to
Roger Shoaf
we probably haven't had to replace the "'putzy' flat steel spring" in the Rytan Plug Spinner but three or so times in 20+ years.
g'day to ya Steve
Reply to
Key
"Joe Kesselman" snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...