New tool

Check out this new tool and tell me what you think?

Pipe Man

I think nothing has changed since the last time you asked the same silly question. Has something changed on your fancy skill saw that we should be aware of?

Paul

Reply to
co_farmer

Ok I'll bite. Least you're not an Arab spammer.

Seems like some thought has gone into your saw. Looks to work pretty nice. Are those blades custom? Can I get them anywhere else but your company?

The product name sucks, T-Drill? It's not a drill!

Don't like the safety aspect. Rolling a 14" iron pipe with one foot while holding a rotary saw in the hand seems like a formula for a crushed foot.

'Course if could lift the pipe onto those rollers then I could put the pipe into the band saw or the chop saw. If I can't lift in onto the rollers then your product seems to be of little use and I'm back to using the portable band saw. Still, I can see where some trades would like it.

Good luck!

Reply to
starbolins

They just post, they never read. Paul

Reply to
co_farmer

Spamming bastard, but this tool

is pretty cool.

Dave

Reply to
spamTHISbrp

(SNIP)

Why the hell would you even consider doing business with a spammer?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I don't, and wouldn't. I don't think anyone here is going to run off and buy their stuff (good, bad, or ugly) because I referred to a tool as 'pretty cool'.

Dave

Reply to
spamTHISbrp