Ping: Cavelamb

I'm in Vegas. Want any more stainless?

Reply to
SteveB

IF it can be sliced into 1" strips, yes sir, please!

That's the hardest part for me right now. I've managed to get two strips made, though.

BTW, I'm going to send your box back.

Merry Christmas!

Richard

Reply to
cavelamb himself

I'll look. Maybe we'll get lucky. If not, I'll bribe the guy to cut some. How long? Gauge is going to depend on what they got. Will look for strips this time.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Cool - an inch to inch and a half wide?

(It's Christmas?!?)

.063 to .1 - not terribly critical.

I've stripped out a couple of pieces and started the anchor hangers - fairly complex cutting for hand tools - but working out ok.

1" tube needs 3-1/2" +2 inches for tabs ~ 6 inches. 2" tube needs 6-1/2" + 2" for tabs - 8 to 9 inches.

Could be longer - Eleven inches will fit in the box.

See what he's got?

Richard

Reply to
cavelamb himself