Special taps and dies

A short time ago a poster was looking for a special tap. I just got an email about this company. I don't know anything about this company, but at least a source for "Acme, Acme sets,Tandem Acmes,2G, 3G Acme ,Carbide, Cobalt, Trapezoidal, British Whitworth, Pulley, STI, Pipe, NPT,NPS,NPSI,NPSM NPSL,NPSF,NPTF, Form, Extension, and Metric."

Anyone dealt with these people?

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

[ ... ]

No -- but FWIW, their net presence has been around since

08-May-1997, and they are located in Loves Park, IL 61111.

Good Luck, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

I never dealt with those folks, but one time I needed a screwball multiple lead tap.When I inquired at my friendly local machine shop supplier, they were able to order anything I wanted. It was a 3 or 4 week lead time, but other than the wait and the cost there was no problem.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf