Linux code for JRKerr PIC Servo controller

JR Kerr Automation Engineering (http://www.jrkerr.com /) sells PIC based motion control cards with resonable prices. Their RS232/485 driver and
example codes are written for Windows.
Does anyone ported JRKerr's driver and example programs from Windows to Linux?
Roberto Hawkowski NoSpam snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

From What I Saw of there example code, in this case the QBasic Example it simply sends out commands via the COM Port
e.g. Open "COM1:19200,N,8,1,BIN,CD0,CS0,DS0,OP0,RS,TB1024,RB1024" For Random As #1
Print #1, cmdstr
There for the port would not be too complicated, however these things always take longer then expected
Lorne....
I wrote an article for Circuit Cellar Inc. using these guys, and I wrote Linux serial-port code to talk to the chips. http://www.circuitcellar.com/pastissues/articles/Kilian120/Kilian120.pdf
You can find the (Lousy) code here: http://www.bobodyne.com/web-docs/robots/PIC-SERVO / It's a total mess, but maybe you can get something about talking out the serial port out of it.
I also drive these chips from the MiniRoboMind using a nice (If I do say so myself) double-layer PCB I had built for it. http://bobodyne.com/web-docs/robots/Trippy/Board/index.html
If anyone REALLY wants to port the J.R.Kerr stuff, I can probably be convinced to do it if you tell me you really really will use it.
--
- Alan Kilian <alank(at)timelogic.com>
Director of Bioinformatics, TimeLogic Corporation 763-449-7622