Low-cost bluetooth module (<$10) for a cable replacement application

Hello Everybody,

I wonder if anyone can tell me if there is bluetooth module, cost less than $10.

I need to make a wireless logic signal (low/high) send/receive pairs with communication range less than 30 meters. Multiple of those modules will be used simultaneously within a multi level building. Therefore modules must be able to create pair-wise connections and should not be interfered by other pairs. That is why I think bluetooth module would be good. If possible, I would prefer a bluetooth module with capable operating without external microprocessor.

Can you advise me any low-cost solution for the above mentioned application?

Thx.

Albert Goodwill

albert goodwill at gmail com

Reply to
Albert Goodwill

I don't know about $10 modules but what about these at $20?

I've bought from these people before and had good service.

Best regards, Colin

Reply to
Colin Durrans

Why not ZigBee ?