Mentor Needed

Hi my name is Dan and I am a senior Technology Education Major at The College of New Jersey. For my senior Design project I plan on designing a floor-cleaning robot to meet the specs of the International Cleaning Robot contest. I have several ideas to make this project more then wander bot with a vacuum attached, which I will get into if anyone is interested. I do have some experience with robots, computer control, and programming. One of the requirements for my Senior Design is that I have a mentor. This person kind enough to act as a mentor would provide me with technical assistance if the need should arise. I am posting on this forum to see if anyone is interested in fulfilling my role. Someone from the New Jersey - Pennsylvania area would be great I would be thrilled with anyone who has some experience in this area. The only limitation is that this person should not be an educator. (My Professors restriction not mine) Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@tcnj.edu if you have any questions or are interested. Thanks

Dan DeLuca

Reply to
Dan