Motion Planning Algorithm

Hello,
Currently, I am working on a project intended to use a reactive motion planning algorithm for a robot in a 3D dynamic environment.
Could you please recommend me an algorithm, which would be the most suitable (most efficient) for this task?
I have a few options:
1) Probabilistic algorithms - Rapidly Exploring Dense Trees (RDTs, RRTs, family including all variations), PRMs 2) Potential Field, vector field 3) Grid-based approaches, Approximate Cell Decomposition 4) Combination - RRT + vertical cell decomposition, RRT + visibility graph, etc.
The single-query algorithm / technique should be very fast and reasonable easy for an implementation.
Thank you!
Chris