move a Logitech Quickcam Sphere from a c++ app???

Hi, does anybody knows how can i move a Logitech Quickcam Sphere from a c++ app? do you know if is it possible?

this interesting usb webcam has 2 step-by-step engines that moves the lens but the only way the camera moves is by a face-tracking built-in function!

I'm interested to move the camera from my own application.

This would be very useful for any robot-vision and vision projects. The camera isn't so expensive and the display isn't bad for a webcam (not as good as the quickcam pro 4000).

thanks for your help!

Reply to
violink