move a Logitech Quickcam Sphere from a c++ app???

Hi, does anybody knows how can i move a Logitech Quickcam Sphere from a c++ app? do you know if is it possible?
this interesting usb webcam has 2 step-by-step engines that moves the
lens but the only way the camera moves is by a face-tracking built-in function!
I'm interested to move the camera from my own application.
This would be very useful for any robot-vision and vision projects. The camera isn't so expensive and the display isn't bad for a webcam (not as good as the quickcam pro 4000).
thanks for your help!