New walker

I finally put up an HTML front end on my new walker page.

Mike

Reply to
Blueeyedpop

That's pretty darn cool. You did a good job.

Cheers, Ed L

Reply to
Ed LeBouthillier

Very nice. I really like the Lynxmotion radial design.

Today I finished construction of my own 3-DOF hexapod. Its quite a task designing and building from scratch, but very educational and rewarding... and expensive :o

I'm estimating another month or two before I have enough routines programmed to attempt walking.

Maybe I'll put a website up one of these days.

Reply to
Jason Tang

nice. Seems like you can tinker with some interesting gaits with that platform. I think i'll get one of those.

Reply to
Mark