New walker

I finally put up an HTML front end on my new walker page.
http://www.bio-bot.com/lynxmotion /
Mike

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 01:23:58 GMT, "Blueeyedpop"

That's pretty darn cool. You did a good job.
Cheers, Ed L
Blueeyedpop wrote:

Very nice. I really like the Lynxmotion radial design.
Today I finished construction of my own 3-DOF hexapod. Its quite a task designing and building from scratch, but very educational and rewarding... and expensive :o
I'm estimating another month or two before I have enough routines programmed to attempt walking.
Maybe I'll put a website up one of these days.
On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 01:23:58 GMT, "Blueeyedpop"

nice. Seems like you can tinker with some interesting gaits with that platform. I think i'll get one of those.