Newbie question

What is your opinion on INEX robot kit ? see here:

Thanks much,

Frank

Reply to
frankyie

I did not see any prices listed. I have several BoeBots, by Parallax. These are avaiable for under 80 dollars on their ebay auctions, and my son and I find them very educational and a great value. The ones you are considering also look good, use PIC microprocessors, (I think), but how do you get the support Parallax offers? Check out the Parallax website and go to the forums there. They will answer any question in a matter of hours....Saved me some time and problems when I did not understand something.

Reply to
Ron Giuntini