Not so odd

I personally know of one private corporation in the silicon prarie area that has been in business since 1997, started by a person that was bought out of Lucent, and is, with the single exception of that one person, 100% run by robots.

Not "West World" types, but everything including the ones that respond to email to the ones that answer the sales calls are 100% synthesised and that is a fact.

I have personnaly seen technology that instantly made me afraid because of how much it is unlike anything available.

The only thing that would strike anyone as odd maybe is that this person buys a barbie doll to represent any new employee created and places them at their work station.

I obviously would not say the name of the corporation but can gurantee that they produce several new products a year, many of which have been featured in publications such as The New York Times and Time magazine.

When I asked why? I was told because the person can't get an offer from anyone else as a person, but as a corporation is always under contract to develop somthing, provided that nobody knows how it is done, because if they did, they wouldn't believe it.

Reply to
Shan

Shan wrote: Thanks,

I needed a laugh today.

[...]