Object grabing robots

Hi folks,
Recently the two local clubs in my area, Colorado, had a joint get together. There two robots got to show off there ability's in a
competition created to give the clubs a chance to compete against each other. The Denver folks did such a great job with a couple of video's that I just had to mention it on a larger robot list to share. The web address is
http://www.ranchbots.com/club/joint_meeting.htm
The projects show what nifty stuff a robot can do if you put a heck of a lot of work in it!
Edward Rupp