Old Version of Quanser 2DOF helicopter

Hello you all,

I am working on an old version of the Quanser 2 DOF helicopter here at Concordia University, Montreal. On this link you can see a picture of it:

I am wondering if somebody of you is working with this version too or has information about it.

Best regards,

Ralf Endress

Reply to
ralf.endress

Why don't you contact the company and ask them if they have any user groups or other edu users that you can collaborate with?

DOC

Reply to
doc