OT: Tricorder prototype

I posted a while back (almost a year, how time flies!) about building a handheld tricorder-like device. I finally got around to building a
prototype with just a few sensors if anyone wants to take a look.
http://robotguy.net/blog/2007/02/25/from-the-because-i-can-department /
This is the original post will all of my lofy goals: http://groups.google.com/group/comp.robotics.misc/browse_frm/thread/d72634ce06ea8c9?tvc=1&q=tricorder
I am considering eventually etching a PCB so I can fit more sensors into my new smaller enclosure, but I am having a blast playing with just this prototype!
Cheers -Robotguy