OT: Tricorder prototype

I posted a while back (almost a year, how time flies!) about building a handheld tricorder-like device. I finally got around to building a prototype with just a few sensors if anyone wants to take a look.

This is the original post will all of my lofy goals:
I am considering eventually etching a PCB so I can fit more sensors into my new smaller enclosure, but I am having a blast playing with just this prototype!

Cheers

-Robotguy

Reply to
Robotguy