Czech castings (was Re: Back almost on topic)

>> Okay then, does anyone know if there are any Ready To Run models of

>> Iraqi Republic Railways trains? They have had a lot of stuff to pretty >> common Eastern Block (as was) designs, so I suppose repaints could be >> easy enough. > >Stanier 8Fs and Riddles WDs.

Good point. I was really thinking more modern image.

I did see a Czech-made resin HO diesel body at a model railway show in Sutton (Surrey) earlier this year, which was a vaguely class-20 like Czech design used by IRR among many other railways.

Does anyone know who the manufacturer might have been, and where/if they might be available? I think the stall was being run by a Russian railway society. At the time I decided I didn't want to spend GBP16 on it, but they had a few Czech loco designs, and some of them might be interesting.

Reply to
Arthur Figgis