Penny and Giles controllers

4QD are now distributing PG Drives Technology controllers - our Omega range. http://www.4qd.co.uk/omega/index.html Omega range

PGDT are amongst the world's foremost controller manufacturers.
Recently they diversified from wheelchair specific controllers to a range aimed at a more general industrial market. However PGDT are only interested in selling large numbers to large users, and have no support facilities for small volume users. Now 4QD are distributing them they are available to all.
We have a lot to learn about them (i.e. the www site's going to take a lot of work) but feel free to ask me about them.
Richard Torrens. N.B. email address snipped-for-privacy@4qd.org is valid.