New range of controllers

4QD have recently made arrangements with another major drive manufacturer to distribute their state-of-the art controllers.
There's a lot more to add to the www site: http://www.4qd.co.uk/omega/index.html Omega range
Some of you will recognise the manufacturer - however we've been asked to keep them anonymous as they don't have the support to deal with other that large OEM customers.
All support queries should come to 4QD.
Richard Torrens. N.B. email address snipped-for-privacy@4qd.org is valid.
Richard Torrens (news) wrote:

They look nice. However, I will not look again until prices have been added to the web page.
I rarely call or send email for prices. -- D. Jay Newman