Robotics uses for disabled people

Hi I am fairly new to the world of robotics and have just a quick question. Could a robotic arm type device be used to assist disabled people with a lack of fine motor skills to experiment with electronics? Thanks

Reply to
Chris Lowe

--Yeah, maybe, but not cheaply. If you can you might want to find a guy by the name of Donald Hutson and see if he's interested in collaborating on something like this..

Reply to
steamer

I recon robotics and disabilities were made for each other. Most robots up to date are there as extensions of the human, others more for experiments and entertainment. We all have our disabilities. As for people that can`t hold a camera steady (maybe 90%) without a mono or tripod we already have many Video Cameras fitted with anti-shake as standard. Do you mean something like this?

Mr Clarke