PG (Pulse Generator) on the PC

cross-post: comp.os.msdos.misc , comp.os.msdos.djgpp , comp.os.linux , comp.os.linux.development.apps , alt.os.openbsd Followup-To: comp.os.msdos.misc ==== PG (Pulse Generator) program on the Pentium PC. PG's Timing is very accurate in FreeBSD, Linux and pure-DOS. PG can be run in Win98-DOS-BOX, but Timing is not good. PG does not correspond to WinXP, 2K, and NT. PG outputs psitive and negative pulse waveforms to parallel_port simultaneously.(PG's maximum frequency is about 100kHz.)

Reply to
H.Shiozaki

I would like correct my mistake to right thing (sorry).

cross-post: alt.engineering.electrical , comp.realtime , comp.robotics.misc, tnn.robot

Reply to
H.Shiozaki