PG (Pulse Generator) on the PC

cross-post: comp.os.msdos.misc , comp.os.msdos.djgpp , comp.os.linux ,
comp.os.linux.development.apps , alt.os.openbsd
====
PG (Pulse Generator) program on the Pentium PC.
PG's Timing is very accurate in FreeBSD, Linux and pure-DOS.
PG can be run in Win98-DOS-BOX, but Timing is not good.
PG does not correspond to WinXP, 2K, and NT.
PG outputs psitive and negative pulse waveforms to parallel_port
simultaneously.(PG's maximum frequency is about 100kHz.)
Reply to
H.Shiozaki
I would like correct my mistake to right thing (sorry).
"H.Shiozaki" wrote in message news:bpg90u$eu3$ snipped-for-privacy@caraway.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp...
cross-post: alt.engineering.electrical , comp.realtime , comp.robotics.misc, tnn.robot
Reply to
H.Shiozaki