PG (Pulse Generator) on the PC

cross-post: comp.os.msdos.misc , comp.os.msdos.djgpp , comp.os.linux , comp.os.linux.development.apps , alt.os.openbsd
--
Please download and try from following of your choice.
http://www.geocities.jp/sios_hp/gat_page/software/applications/pg35 /

cross-post: alt.engineering.electrical , comp.realtime , comp.robotics.misc, tnn.robot
--
Real saying, I had put 2 documents to NG using cross-post.
One was "OS"related, and other was "robot" related.