pic16f84

good day i have just started to look at the pic16f84 for contol of my uav that i am building anyone have any diagrams or data that may be of some help i want to control the pic with an analog joystick and have the pic control my three motors thanks dave

Reply to
backyardretreats

Use the 16F628. It costs the same, has additional analog inputs and an integrated oscilator. It also can be programmed at 5V with USB programmers without power supply. They are even binary code compatible, as long as you add two commands to switch the analog comparators off.

You get tons of information on

and on
including sample programs. Also, the web is

*FULL* with PIC sample code for every event in life. Google is your friend.
Reply to
Matthias Melcher

The PIC16F628A is a better choice again*. (also consider the 16F648A and 16F88).

Currently it's less than half the price in 100 qty.

The 16F628 & 16F628A have twice the code space, three times the RAM, and double the EEPROM. The PIC16F648A has a bit more RAM and double again the code space and EEPROM. The 16F88 has the same code and EEPROM as the F648A, 40% again more RAM and 10-bit ADC, still for less than the 16F84A!

Yup.

  • Microchip still sells both types.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to