Porting MindForth AI into JavaScript Mind.html

In our JSAI coding over the last few days, we kept noticing that the activation-level on S-V-O verbs was going to zero immediately after the generation of a sentence of thought.
It looked obvious to us that something in there was arbitrarily zeroing out the verbs. Last night we looked into both Mind.Forth and Mind.html, and we quickly saw that a verbClear module was zeroing out the verbs in the JSAI.
Before we took a look at the two programs last night, we mistakenly were assuming that the modern MindForth was parroting back its first few sentences of knowledge-base (KB) input, as if "cats eat fish" would get a response of "CATS EAT FISH". Actually and felicitously, the response was "FISH WHAT DO FISH DO".
If the Forthmind had been parroting back its inputs, there would have been a serious problem with the question of what activational mechanism were activating the concepts in the same order as they had come in. Luckily, Mind.Forth has progressed far beyond the "actset" mentality (in both the AI Mind and in the mind of its programmer) of forcing a Subject-Verb-Object input to generate the same output.
The http://mentifex.virtualentity.com/actrules.html webpage on "Activation Rules" has gotten far out of date from its last update a year ago on 21.MAY.2007, because "actset" no longer plays any role at all in the AI Mind. Still, there are some important insights in the "actrules" text.
As we proceed today to transmogrify the JSAI verbClear() module into the same sort of verbClip() module that we have in MindForth, we begin to entertain the notion that we may be able to get totally away not only from verbClear but also from verbClip, if we manage not to focus on verbs as such for the clipping of activation, but rather on the no-longer-cresting concept as the item that needs to have its activation drastically decreased. In our break-out coding of Mind.Forth half a year ago, it was difficult to get the AI to "detour" away from defective thoughts if the verbs involved were maintaining an unduly high post-thought activation. The verbClip module in Mind.Forth was a way to knock out the just-thought verbs and produce the "detour" response. Soon a more mature Mind.Forth or http://AIMind-i.com may subsume the verbClip operation into a generalized and therefore less ad-hoc (Band-Aid tm) algorithm.
Along the same line of thought -- following general principles rather than grabbing at ad-hoc bugfixes -- our Tutorial displays -- perhaps in MindForth but more definitely in JavaScript Mind.html -- may start to show not only the candidates for composing a Subject-Verb-Object link in a chain of thought, but many forms of cognitive association across the entire mindgrid of the artificial Mind.
ATM -- http://mind.sourceforge.net/Mind.html http://mentifex.virtualentity.com/mind4th.html
snipped-for-privacy@myuw.net wrote:

http://feisar.de/content/gfx_de_breakingnews.html
What does this have to do with scripting anyway?
F'up2 cljs
PointedEars