Pulse counting

wrote in message

I hadn't paid much notice of Futurlec until you sent me their links.
Talking of really cheap small boards, have you see this MEGAbitty?
http://www.junun.org/MarkIII/Info.jsp?itemI
This is based on the Atmel Mega 8 chip Brian mentioned, but in a smaller package.
--
Randy M. Dumse
www.newmicros.com
On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 05:41:41PM -0600, Randy M. Dumse wrote:

Hey, that looks great! And you gotta love the name :-) I've seen it before but somehow didn't think of it when you asked about commercial boards using the ATmega8. I see they do use the surface mount version which is cool, and it comes as a kit which you put together. Soldering surface mount really isn't all that bad, not nearly as bad as most folks think.
Cheers, -Brian -- Brian Dean, snipped-for-privacy@bdmicro.com BDMICRO - Maker of the MAVRIC ATmega128 Dev Board http://www.bdmicro.com/

looks quite good.
Have you seen the robopede movies ? http://www.nutsvolts.com/toc_Pages/TOC_Related_Info/Oct03_Robotics.htm
wrote in message

I've even had the pleasure of seeing robopede. Probably will again by this afternoon, as I'm headed out to LA to do a project.
--
Randy M. Dumse
www.newmicros.com
"Dave" <blank> wrote in message