WTB: Hossfeld scroll bender

Model 17000, vise mounted, three cranks, two supplemental wheels, one main frame.

E mail me.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Operative word: "scroll"

Reply to
SteveB

Scrolling down, I see the scroll bender. Hardly a match to the Hossfeld that will do 5 different diameter scrolls.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Let me see, he tries to help, you get sarcastic. Not only that but you're WRONG, but can't admit it in a nice way and get sarcastic again.

Gee, I wonder why no one else is helping out.....................

Reply to
Ken C

Thanks, Ken, and congratulations on your election to the post of NG netnanny. We need someone in here to be intermediary in disputes and situations. Just like when I was in first grade. "Teacher! You know what Jimmy did?"

FYI, I bought one for $300 from someone in the group. They retail for $580. Anyone who knows tools knew which one I was talking about. The one that makes five sizes of scrolls, and not the one that makes one size. But thanks to all for trying to help, anyway, even if they had no clue what I was actually looking for. And thanks to the others for their offers of pieces and parts.

Now, carry on, Ken. And keep up the good work.

Steve

SteveB